- Data Collection and Analysis page of the Culturally Effective Organizations Online Digital Toolkit – Created by the Manchester Community Health Center in partnership with Southern NH AHEC and other partners from the H&EP Culturally Effective Organizations Work Group. The homepage Includes a webinar that provides an overview of the toolkit.
- Enhancing Data Collection to Improve Health Care Access and Quality for All (October 2015) Foundation for Healthy Communities
- Occupational Health Surveillance Immigrant Survey Report (February 2013) Occupational Health Surveillance Program of the Division of Public Health Services, NH DHHS, in partnership with the NH Coalition for Occupational Safety and Health and NH DHHS Office of Minority Health & Refugee Affairs.
- Improving Health Care Quality: Racial, Ethnic and Language Data(Spring 2012) – H&EP Data Committee
- Guidance to Hospitals on Collecting Patient Race, Ethnicity, and Language Data(January 2011) – Foundation for Healthy Communities
- Assessment of Race, Ethnicity and Language Data Collection in New Hampshire Public Health Data Sets(September 2010) – NH Institute of Health Policy and Practice
- S. Department of Health and Human Services Implementation Guidance on Data Collection Standards for Race, Ethnicity, Sex, Primary Language, and Disability Status (October 2011)
- Health Resource and Education Trust (HRET) Disparities Toolkit for collecting race, ethnicity and language information, with materials for training staff
- Public Health Reports – Data Systems and Social Determinants of Health: http://www.publichealthreports.org/issuecontents.cfm?Volume=126&Issue=9