- Workforce Diversity and Inclusion page of the Culturally Effective Organizations Online Digital Toolkit – Created by the Manchester Community Health Center in partnership with Southern NH AHEC and other partners from the H&EP Culturally Effective Organizations Work Group. The homepage Includes a webinar that provides an overview of the toolkit.
- The Networked Workforce: Maximizing Potential in Health Careers A Study of Career Paths and Opportunity in Southern New Hampshire’s Healthcare Workforce (August 2015) – The Institute on Assets and Social Policy, Brandeis University
- Strenthening New Hampshire’s Health Care Workforce: Strategies for Employers and Workforce Development Leaders (December 2014) – The Institute on Assets and Social Policy, Brandeis University
- Missing Persons? Health Care Workforce Diversity in New Hampshire (March 2014) – Jessica Santos
- Perspectives and Practices of New Hampshire Health Care Employers (November 2013) – Institute on Assets and Social Policy, Heller School for Social Policy and Management, Brandeis University
- Strategies for Recruiting and Retaining Diverse Students: A Guide for Administrators in Higher Education – Compiled by the NH DHHS Office of Minority health & Refugee Affairs (OMHRA), February 2013
- Strategies for Diversifying Your Healthcare Workforce: A Tool for Healthcare Providers – Compiled by the NH DHHS Office of Minority Health & Refugee Affairs (OMHRA), September 2012
- New Hampshire Health Careers – Website created as a result of the Health Professions Opportunity Project