- Culturally Effective Organizations Online Digital Toolkit – Created by the Manchester Community Health Center in partnership with Southern NH AHEC and other partners from the H&EP Culturally Effective Organizations Work Group. Includes a webinar that provides an overview of the toolkit.
- Culturally Effective Healthcare Organizations: A Framework for Success, ISSUE BRIEF (April 2015) and EXECUTIVE SUMMARY (April 2015) – Institute on Assets and Social Policy, Heller School for Social Policy and Management, Brandeis University, in partnership with the New Hampshire Office of Minority Health and Refugee Affairs
- DiversityRX – The purpose of DiversityRx is to improve the accessibility and quality of health care for minority, immigrant, and indigenous communities.
- EquityofCare – This site was created to help hospitals, health systems, clinicians and staff improve the quality of care for each and every patient.
- Ethnomed – contains information about cultural beliefs, medical issues and related topics pertinent to the health care of immigrants to Seattle or the US, many of whom are refugees fleeing war-torn parts of the world.
- HRSA: Culture Language & Health Literacy – U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration cultural competency pages.
- The Roadmap to Reduce Disparities – Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. A six-step framework to help people and organization reduce disparities
- Think Cultural Health – maintained by the Office of Minority Health, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, this site’s goal is to advance health equity at every point of contact. E-learning continuing education opportunities available.