- Culturally Effective Organizations Framework ORGANIZATIONAL ASSESSMENT is a quality improvement tool for organizations and service providers in many domains including health, healthcare, human, social service, people-serving, education, and non-profit organizations. Results from this high level assessment can inform an organization’s quality improvement efforts around each of the seven framework elements that, if operationalized, collectively help assure that organizations have capacity to provide high quality care, programs, and services to all.
- Culturally Effective Organizations Online Digital Toolkit – Created by the Manchester Community Health Center in partnership with Southern NH AHEC and other partners from the H&EP Culturally Effective Organizations Work Group. Includes a webinar that provides an overview of the toolkit.
- Culturally Effective Healthcare Organizations: A Framework for Success, ISSUE BRIEF (April 2015) and EXECUTIVE SUMMARY (April 2015) – Institute on Assets and Social Policy, Heller School for Social Policy and Management, Brandeis University, in partnership with the New Hampshire Office of Minority Health and Refugee Affairs
- DiversityRX – The purpose of DiversityRx is to improve the accessibility and quality of health care for minority, immigrant, and indigenous communities.
- EquityofCare – This site was created to help hospitals, health systems, clinicians and staff improve the quality of care for each and every patient.
- Ethnomed – contains information about cultural beliefs, medical issues and related topics pertinent to the health care of immigrants to Seattle or the US, many of whom are refugees fleeing war-torn parts of the world.
- HRSA: Culture Language & Health Literacy – U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration cultural competency pages.
- The Roadmap to Reduce Disparities – Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. A six-step framework to help people and organization reduce disparities
- Think Cultural Health – maintained by the Office of Minority Health, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, this site’s goal is to advance health equity at every point of contact. E-learning continuing education opportunities available.